Montessori School of Durham offers a range of optional Enrichment Programs after school in music instruction, beekeeping, karate, soccer, dramatic arts, movement or dance, yoga, craft-making, and more, through contracts with local professional teachers.
Some offerings are individual lessons (e.g. piano); some are group classes targeted for a particular age range of students. Offerings vary from semester to semester, although there are some constants. Sign-up is on a semester by semester basis. Each class has a separate Enrichment Fee which is in addition to MSD tuition and After School fees. Special drop-in care rates are available for enrichment students not enrolled in the After School program, so that a child can attend After School between the end of the school day and the time the enrichment class begins. Siblings and friends are invited to register for our Enrichment classes, even if they are not enrolled at MSD! Please contact Eliza@msdurham.org with questions.
MSD Fall Enrichment Registration is open! Register before the deadline of Tuesday, Sept. 6th at 6pm.
- Soccer Shots (Early Childhood), Mondays from 3:00-4:00pm
- Guitar with Josh (Individual lessons for Early Childhood & Elementary), Mondays
- Kindermusik with Barbra (Early Childhood), Tuesdays from 3:00-3:45pm
- After School Art with Janine (Lower Elementary), Tuesdays from 3:00-4:30pm
- "Let the Forces be with You" - STEM with Shelby (Early Childhood), Wednesdays from 3:00pm-3:45pm
- Fabric Fun with Pamela (Upper Elementary), Wednesdays from 3:00-4:30pm
- Piano or Clarinet with Shihhan (Individual lessons for Early Childhood & Elementary), Wednesdays
- Citizen Naturalists with Rachel (Lower Elementary), Thursdays from 3:00-4:30pm
- Growga with Ariel (Early Childhood), Fridays from 3:00-3:45pm
- Dance with Jackie (Upper Elementary), Fridays from 3:00-4:00pm
- Piano or Clarinet with Shihhan (Individual lessons for Early Childhood and Elementary), Fridays