Drop-Off, Before School Care, and Dismissal Procedures
Due to COVID-19, our drop-off procedures will be modified to keep everyone as safe as possible as we return to school. We understand that this is a very stressful time, and we are all getting used to these new procedures. Please help us to keep the children as safe as possible by carefully reading these guidelines. With these new procedures, it will be difficult for your child’s teacher to have a conversation with you at dismissal time. Keeping good communication is important to us so please, if you have any questions, feel free to email your child’s teacher and set up a time to speak with them over the phone.
Face Coverings: Young children sometimes find it difficult to wear a face covering, so we recommend that both you and your child/children (Early Childhood and Elementary students) wear your face coverings(s) on the way to school to establish the expectation that when they’re going to school they will need to wear a face covering. If your child will not wear their face covering on the way to school, please be sure they put it on as soon as you arrive on campus. Here is a link to the CDC’s guidance on use of face coverings.
|Class||School Days||School Hours||Drop-Off Window||Pick-Up Window|
|3-Day Toddler||Tues, Wed, Thurs||9:00am-12:00pm||8:40am-9:00am||12:00pm-12:15pm|
|Level||School Hours||Drop-Off Window||Pick-Up Window||After School Pick-Up Window|
3:00-3:10pm, 4:00-4:10pm, 6:00pm
- Park in the top parking lot and wait outside the office to be checked in.
- Please be sure all family members (3 years-old and above) at drop-off are wearing a face covering and that you maintain social distance from other families. A face covering is required for each Early Childhood and Elementary student coming to school.
- A staff member will check your MSD student’s temperature with a touchless thermometer. The temperature check must be below 100.4°F to be dropped off.
- In the event that your child/children cannot enter school you will be sent home with instruction on the guidelines for returning.
- The child will then be guided or directed to the appropriate classroom.