School Updates re COVID-19
MSD is committed to protecting the wellbeing of our community, remaining true to our mission and Montessori values, and cultivating a culture of belonging. This page is a resource for current families and prospective families to better understand our procedures during the pandemic. As a staff of around 30, we represent a small percentage of the MSD community, so parents, we need your help! Because we are such a close-knit community, we cannot do it without your support. To that end, we are asking MSD Families to commit to working as a team to keep each other healthy. We have the great fortune of being a responsive, dedicated, and caring community of families and teachers.
COVID has added stress to all our lives. In order to help minimize the impact on our children, you may find the following resources helpful:
- Supporting Kids During COVID from Child Mind Institute
- Multiple resources relative to COVID from the American Academy of Pediatrics
- Parenting in a Pandemic from the American Academy of Pediatrics
- Mood-Boosting Tips for Families During the COVID-19 Pandemic from the American Academy of Pediatrics
- School-related COVID-19 News from the ABC Science Collaborative